“Gainford Riverside Trust” is committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure.
You need to know that by you using this website we can collect information about you. As we have an obligation to process and collect any personal information lawfully safely and securely it makes good sense to provide you with details of our policy as well as good sense for you to read all about it. This privacy notice is designed to explain how I collect and use that information as well as other details which I think you should know about.
Who we are
We are Gainford Riverside Trust and we own the website https://www.gainfordriversidetrust.org.uk/ Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries regarding how your data is used on this website.
Information we may collect about you when you visit our website.
When you visit the website, we can gather information about you. The information collected may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses or other things that identify you individually.
Purchasing From The Website
When you pay for a fishing permit on the website and pay be credit card, debit card, apple or google pay the platform we use for processing that payment is Stripe which is fully PCI compliant. Full details of the Stripe platform are here. Stripe significantly simplifies the PCI burden for companies that integrate with Checkout, Elements, mobile SDKs and Terminal SDKs. Stripe Checkout and Stripe Elements use a hosted payment field for handling all payment card data, so the cardholder enters all sensitive payment information in a payment field that originates directly from our PCI DSS validated servers.
With safer card acceptance methods like these, we’ll populate the PCI form in the Stripe Dashboard, making PCI validation as easy as clicking a button.
Across this website you may come across a form which allow you to make enquiries about the riverside in Gainford. When you use these forms we receive the enquiry.
What we use your personal information for
It is used to provide you with the services that you have asked us to provide you with, to keep you informed about those we provide as well as keeping you informed about the services we supply. We may also use the information to ensure we comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities as well as allowing us to keep a record of your relationship with us. In particular:
- Improving the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gathering feedback to improve our services
- Responding to any feedback you send, if you have requested this
- Providing you with information about other services if you want it.
You can apply settings to your computer to stop it accepting cookies but this may affect your ability to use the internet and to get the best from it.
Information gained from the use of our website
By your use of this website we will be able to get information about that usage. This allows us to:
- Administer the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Where we may store your information
The data that we collect from you will be held in secure servers . By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will do everything reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated and held securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
We will not normally send such data outside the United Kingdom.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with a number of rights. These include:
- Requesting a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records. This request is free of charge unless the request in manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Having any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address above.
- Requesting that we delete your personal data so it is erased from our records.
- Having the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Objecting to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Objecting to automated processing, including profiling. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Director at the email address above.
Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information we will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to this.